Tempest lines fading

From: Joe <jb_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 11:02:50 EDT

I have two Tempest boards here in which the vectors fade in and out. On
the one board, I notice it most on the horizontal vectors. They start
off as a normal width, but will change to about half the width. When
faded, zeros on the screen look more like ones. Do, a high score of
1010101 would look like ||||||||||, but with VERY faint lines connecting
the tops and bottoms.

I've been concentrating on the DAC-08 area, but I feel I may be chasing
a red herring here... I know this is not related to the aux board. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
JB