Re: Asteroids PCB repair - fixed one problem, now have another

From: Fredk <Arcadexpo_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 23:28:04 EST

Hey Art I'm sure your just as good as me on repairs, but I'll give you my 2
cents if you want it :)

I would lift pins 9 and 5 of the ls259 and then you can drive those enables
low and see if you get the saucerfire sound and the shipfire sound. If so
then you got a bad 259 else may the force be with you ;)

Fred