Re: Red HV: It's Alive...

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 16:42:22 EST

Nice work Simon, It makes far more sense to get a 3rd party to manufacture
replacements if they can do them for the right price, instead of getting
held to ransom by the wintron guys. Did you try HR Diemen too ? (just
curious)

Are these the ones that turned up a few weeks ago ? - Never found out if it
were a red herring or not ( I think Oll may have ordered some ?)

I'd like to see ampliphone transformers (I've not got an amp monitor - yet
!!) and also 6100 and the G05 B+W types available.

Its also fairly easy to have replacement HV Pcb's manufactured too, so you
could buy a tranny, a blank pcb and a bag of components and build your own
essential NOS unit.

Cheers, Colin