Sad day; WG K6100 with a broken neck - any hope?

From: Doug Hill <doug_at_grouplogic.com>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 12:28:50 EDT

Hi gang.

    It's a sad day here as I've come across a K6100 with a broken neck and I'm wondering if there's anything that can be done besides strip off the boards.
See the pics at the link [ http://gallery.mac.com/doughill303#100037 ] but basically the break is not the glass but the seal between the glass and the white plastic connector. It looks like the neck board took a hit on the top and thereby applied too much pressure to the neck connector.

I seem to recall seeing a company on the web that might be able to fix this but I've long since lost the link. Is there any hope for this one?

-=doug