tempest help

From: mayday19 <mayday19_at_IDT.NET>
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 00:37:13 EST

I just picked up a Tempest UR that has a small prob. I will probably want
to sell it right away as soon as it is fixed as I already have a cabaret
Tempest ($500+shipping, this thing is REALLY clean). I did a big trade
and I didn't want it too much. :>

I haven't looked at it yet, but the problem is that the game powers up
fine (monitor looks great), and you can start a game and fire and super
zap, but the spinner will not work. The guy I got it from said if you
start a game, remove the aux board connector and replace it, it will work
fine for as long as the machine is turned on. I tried this a couple times
and it worked. I've only looked at it long enough to try that so far, but
I'd figure I'd get a second opinion on it first..any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff

--
http://idt.net/~mayday19