Re: Nolan Bushnell on ZDTV

From: Michael Benge <kickman_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 20:42:08 EST

> No one wrote code for Pong. Pong didn't HAVE any code.
I forgot what list I was posting to. Lost my mind there.
Change every mention of code or coded to designed, created, engineered,
whipped up, begat, whith a puff of magic dust it appeared, etc, etc. Still
does'nt change the fact that Nolan is riding a wave of untruth, albeit he
has done great things for the video game industry, that he could simply
correct when on shows like the one on ZDTV. I won't comment further on this
thread on the list, as it is VERY far off topically correct.