Re: MH Proto Whirly Gig

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 16:22:26 EDT

They will be for sale, but here is the catch, I put out a question on how many
to build some time ago and from the response, made 10 complete units. (I made
ton of extra green rollers and steel roller tho) The quantities doubled shortly
after the word got out and new people joined the vector list, so I started a
second run. The first run will be offered for sale later this week so everyone
else will need to wait for run 2 to be done if you want a full repro unit and
didn't put in the early request (the spare parts, green and steel rollers I
have plenty of). This has been tested in a dedicated MH and will bolt right
in... Likewise, the steel roller are a drop in replacement for the Atari unit
and the green roller as well, although it is the opaque green and not
translucent.
Run one is 100% vector list only member @ a special price, Run two will be
vector list only @ special price until Im out or have spares, then they will be
offered to the public ... most likely off my web site.

-=Mark=-