Re: Lunar Lander help

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 11:20:59 EDT

Joel,

The self test will generate video, but not very much. It definitely don't
generate a cross-hatch or any other alignment display. I was going to send
you the appropriate pages from the manual, but forgot that I haven't got my
scan online yet. I do have the backdoor sheet, however, which does detail
the self test and shows a screen. Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/3yzb (file is 1.7MB)

As for the freeze spray, I can't say for sure, but I have frosted many of
chip and never had a problem. I don't frost them on purpose, but sometimes
you just can't help it. Use the freeze spray carefully and accurately as
possible. Also, use only enough to do the job - that stuff is expensive and
goes fast! ;-)

Good luck - hope you get your board fixed.
-Commander Dave