Tailgunner has a special monitor?

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Sat Aug 09 1997 - 21:38:02 EDT

I was just trying to figure out where the XDAC output signal for the
comparitors used for the joystick A/D is generated, and I don't see
pin 16 of the monitor connector hooked up to anything on any of the
monitor schematics that I have (I don't have a Tailgunner manual..)
Could someone take a look and tell me how it is interfaced (I assume
it's somewhere between the DAC output and the analog switches, but
is there a buffer or anything used to isolate the off-card signal
from the analog switches?)

I was also curious what kind of Cine monitor Tailgunner uses.